Are you looking to join a team of passionate and creative people working to make the world a healthier place for all people? Healthy Materials Lab is looking for an Undergraduate Student Assistant/Graduate Communications Research Assistant to join our team.
Please read the description of the opportunity below and apply now to be considered.
HML Communications Assistant
This student will assist with developing media campaigns, track performance and marketplace trends and analysis; and create assets for events and general HML activities using HML’s brand guidelines.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student at The New School.
- Must be a team player, hard-working, and ready to dive into new material.
- Experience in managing project timelines, teams, and work process.
- Support the development of media campaigns, track performance and marketplace trends and analytics;
- Create and maintain design strategy for continuously engaging our audiences to maintain connections, encourage success and create a strong program presence;
- Proactively engage constituents through the use of a range of media including graphic materials, storytelling, printed educational materials, dialogue;
- Create communication tools to highlight and elevate the work that is already being done by HML;
- Research innovative communications materials and content to feature on HML social media channels, and create expert and impactful copy;
- Continue to accelerate the growth of HML audience numbers and mailing lists;
- Well developed Skills in graphic and verbal communications;
- Comfort expressing and visually documenting the process behind the work.
- Has experience working in a variety of communities; particularly with a strong ability to respectfully represent and advocate for individuals from historically under-represented communities.
Healthy Materials Lab is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive staff team. We strongly encourage applicants who are BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, people of color), LGBTQ, women and people with disabilities.
May 29, 2020
Building With HempLime
Join Our Academic Network
Get Access to our carefully researched and curated academic resources, including model syllabi and webinars. An email from an academic institution or a .edu email address is required. If your academic institution does not use .edu email addresses but you would like to join the network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have an account? Log in